Lithum battery charger for all kind of batteries such as10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650 Cylinder AA/AAA NiMH batteries and Nickel-Cadmium batteries.
Input and Output
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output: 4.2V/2A*1/2A*2 4.2V/1A*3/1A*4
LITHICORE EDGE 2 CHARGER – Charging features:
- 2.0A constant current charging: When one or two batteries are placed in any slots the charging current is 2A.
- 1.0A constant current charging: When three or four batteries are placed in the slots the charging current is automatically set to 1A.
- Cut-off voltage for charging: 4.20 ± 0.05V
- Cut-off current for constant voltage charging: <200mA
- Input standby current: <40m A/100V-230V AC 50HZ/60HZ
- Activation current (voltage <2.0V): 100mA-200mA
- The quiescent current: within 100uA
0V activation function: Insert the low-voltage battery (battery voltage ≤ 2.8V) within 5 minutes of the charger in standby mode, the charger will automatically recover the battery. Recovery time may vary depending on the discharge time and discharge level. Once the battery has recovered, the charging process will proceed normally.
Overcharge protection: If the batteries are fully charged and the charger is still connected to a power source, the charger will automatically stop charging.
Reverse polarity protection: While the charger is in standby mode, neither the positive nor negative poles can cause a short circuit to the slots or cause cross circuiting. If the batteries are placed in the slots in reverse, it will not cause damage to the batteries or charger.
LED display function: Each slot will display the charging status of the battery.